We both slept but neither of us slept well. We are on the road early. We arrive at the dealership and realize that they will not be able to help us. They are a small dealership.
We speak with the representative who recommends a place that can handle us. It is two miles away. Again, we are off.
At Tireland, they agree to take a look at the front end but will not be able to fix anything until this afternoon. At least we will know what we are dealing with.
Our passenger side brake is completely locked up. Great. They give us an estimate for a complete brake job and agree to take care of us this afternoon. I warn them that if they do not finish, we are camping here tonight. They assure us that this will not be necessary.
We go out to lunch. We take a ride on our motorcycle. Back at our friends’ house, we are again in the waiting game.
Our mechanic stays overtime. The brakes on our RV are done by 6:00. Unfortunately, the damage we did hitting the pothole is not fixed. The RV is still “wobbly.” Truthfully, we expected this.
We again cancel our morning fishing trip. We need to get the RV on a lift! Tomorrow is another day.