and back. What just happened!
25 May 2015
|After full circle Iceland, it's full circle back to home plate. Shazam! Were we really gone for almost two months? Where did all that time go?
1. God is so good. We have been blessed beyond our wildest imagination to have these experiences. Wow.
2. Icelanders eat whale and puffin. Why Why? We will send you some more cows!
3. We are thankful for everything going so smoothly and all your prayers!
4. Returnables are: Azores, Florence, Venice, Germany, Iceland. At least!
5. We are thankful to be home! Back to yard work and schoolwork, assessments next week.
Highlights: Our ship stewards. They are very kind and became like family. Best moments were Scott getting to go to worship with a small group of them which was quite surprising from a largely Indonesian crew.
Icelandic geo-diversity and remarkably good weather in between arrival and departure weather, missed all snow coverage by three days. Guides Fabrizio and Adreano who were laugh-riot characters. Buon giorno!! Hey, Jimmy! Blessed by tour companions John (a part time pastor) and Sharon who we toured with extensively, who became like adopted grandparents we 'just so happened' to connect with!...The surprise hair needlepoint in Kotor...Enjoying Briggie and family. Too many to list here.
It is really good to be home. We are enjoying getting put away, cleaned up, gardened up, tending the chickens and so glad to see three kitties made it, and even the weiner rat terrier. Almost like we never left. I thank you for your support and encouragement! I hope the homeschoolers get something out of it ...and I sure hope the girls remember some of this!!
Out here for now,