|It may be time to go home having received the following signals:
1) Destiny has now decided that she likes to be walked outside in the 90+ heat three times or more each day.
2) My swivel rocker broke this morning.
3) Took a tour on a West Virginia scenic route and after three hours found nothing scenic.
4) Liza text her mother to inform her that our car is in the drive where we park the trailer with a dead battery.
5) We miss our grandchildren.
6) It's still hot in West Virginia.
The one thing of beauty we did see on our journey was Charleston which is a beautiful and clean city with two scenic rivers, the Elk and the Kanawha meandering through it.
Took a vote on home or travel and the results follow:
Don : Home
See you in a few days!
No labels for pics since they are all Charleston river pics.