Mar 26, 2014
|The past month has been busy.
Firstly the coach went into Gold RV for a few days to have:
1) Passenger side front jack replaced.
2) Driver's side front slide-out rubber seal replaced
3) External steps repaired
4) A few other minor items.
Just like a house you have to keep up to date with the repairs and maintenance but the bank balance diminishes! While the coach was in Gold RV we spent a few days with Linda and Kevin as usual.
We were going to try a new (to us) campground near Northampton but due to the heavy rain the UK had experienced the ground was to soggy to get to the pitch so we had to make a quick arrangement with the campground we had used before near Oxford. From there we:
1) Saw Martin and Sarah several times and collected our pile of post.
2) Met up with our friend Lynne
2) Tony had and passed his medical required to renew his HGV licence needed to drive the bus.
3) Got the car serviced.
We then moved to one of our favourite campgrounds between Huntingdon and Cambridge. From there we had
1) Dental appointments.
2) Made a quick trip down to London to visit Hazel, Clive and Didi.
3) Started some planning for our summer trip and
4) Had a day out on the north Norfolk coast.
We are now in Grantham visiting with Heather's Mum. So far:
1) Daisy's annual health check and vaccination updates.
2) Tony's appointment to get back his now functioning hearing aids.
3) A trip to Grimsby for the tow braking system to be checked once again.
4) Sorted out getting our dining room chairs reupholstered.