|Departed the campground around 9:00 am, drove to Knoxville Tennessee Flying J to feed the beast again. The day was very nice, sunny, clear and still warm. Made another stop in Walton Kentucky at the Flying J for you know what, Walton is just before Cincinnati so we were getting closer to home. Stopped in Lima Ohio at the Kewpee’s restaurant, there use to be one in Toledo years ago that everyone remember how good the hamburgers were. We were still in shorts and tee shirts so everyone in the restaurant looked at us like we were nuts, they were still in long pants and coats. We were close to home so away we went and got home about 8:00 pm which ended this trip.
Back home in Toledo Ohio again. We start in Toledo and end in Toledo.
• Total miles in Motorhome 2620 miles
• Total Miles in Truck 1450 miles
• Gas price range, Virginia $3.05 per gallon to Kentucky $3.70 per gallon
• Gone 20 days
• 15 days of 65 to 85 degree days
• Major places visited: Massillon Ohio, Savannah GA., St. Augustine FL, North Ft. Myers, Naples Fl, North Port FL, Ft. Myers and some other places.
Next trip April 20th to May 3rd, Memphis Tennessee.