It rained all night in New Mexico. Larry struggled in murky gravel to get unhooked and ready to hit the road. Our large slide would not lock. After a few attempts in the rain
and lots of frustration we decided to drive to level ground and try then to get the slide locked. It worked! We drove to a Walmart parking lot and leveled the Motorhome. That was all it needed.
Our next decision was if we wanted to stay another night and wait for the rain to stop, or hit the road for home. After looking at the radar we decide the rain wasn't going to stop any time soon. We headed out and prayed we were ahead of it.
We drove out of town and hit dry streets. It turned out to be a great day to drive. We had windows open and dry roads. We were in Overgaard mid-afternoon.
We have gone full circle since we left with the kids June 9th.