We're not going to go into too much detail but basically:
* We went out in the middle of a storm
* Most of the activities were cancelled
* Whitehaven beach (world's 3rd best) was full tide, with massive waves
* Still went diving, amazing
* Everyone was constantly wet and cold!
Met loads of great people though - and the crew did their best to help with a difficult situation. I've never seen a boat rock and tilt so much :-S
We've decided to make a run for it and try and out-run the storm, as it's going north - time to make a bolt for Magnetic Island!
Lots of Love, Gareth and Helen x x x